- View and pay your bill online anytime with credit card, debit card or e-check
- Make a one-time payment or register to gain access to all features
- Receive email notifications when your bill is ready, before the due date and when a payment is past due
- Sign up to receive text notifications about your bill…you can even pay by text!
Pay by Phone: If you would like 24-hour access to pay your utility bill by credit/debit card or e-check over the phone, please call 877-493-5091. A $1.90 transaction fee will be charged to pay with e-check; a $3.90 transaction fee will be charged to pay with credit/debit card. Fees charged via third-party processing. Bill Pay: Processed through your bank. NOTE: A paper check MAY still be issued by your bank and mailed to the Village of Swanton Municipal Building – please allow extra time for mail delivery. The Village is not responsible for Bill Pays received after the due date. Other Payment Options: You are also able to pay utility bills by cash, check or money-order.
- Utility Payment Box: Located on the east side of the building by the Police Station. Please do not use cash!
- In Person: Pay at 219 Chestnut Street – Monday through Friday 8am. – 4:30pm.
- Mail: Village of Swanton – 219 Chestnut Street – Swanton, OH 43588 Please do not mail cash!