ACH Direct Payment
The Village of Swanton offers FREE automatic withdrawal of utility bills from your checking or savings account. Click here to download the ACH Direct Payment form. Complete the form, attach a copy of voided check or deposit slip, then drop off or mail information to the Village Municipal Office to begin having your bill automatically deducted from your checking/savings account on the due date every month.
Online Payments and Paperless Billing:
You have the option to pay online, by text and receive email reminders when payment is due. Registration is not required to simply view or pay your bill, however, it is required for email reminders. A $2.95 transaction fee will be charged per payment via third-party processing. Follow this link to pay and/or register your account Online Payment Highlights:
- View and pay your bill online anytime with credit card, debit card or e-check
- Make a one-time payment or register to gain access to all features
- Receive email notifications when your bill is ready, before the due date and when a payment is past due
- Sign up to receive text notifications about your bill…you can even pay by text!
Processed through your bank. NOTE: A paper check MAY still be issued by your bank and mailed to the Village of Swanton Municipal Building – please allow extra time for mail delivery. The Village is not responsible for Bill Pays received after the due date.
Other Payment Options
You are also able to pay utility bills by cash, check or money-order.
- Exterior Utility Payment Box: Located on the east side of the building by the Police Station. Please do not use cash!
- Interior Utility Payment Box: Located inside lobby of Municipal Building near the rear entrance.
- In Person: Pay at 219 Chestnut Street – Monday through Friday 7:30am. – 4:00pm.
- Mail: Village of Swanton – 219 Chestnut Street – Swanton, OH 43588 Please do not mail cash!
Meters are read each month. Find the 2021 meter schedule here.