- Municipal Building Closure- August 17
The Administration Office, in the Municipal Building, will be closed on Tuesday August 17 from 9:30 am- 11:30 am for all Staff training.
- Village website maintenance-July 31Your Village website is getting a mini redesign. A fresher look is on its way. During this transition the website will not be accessible on Saturday July 31, in the evening. Thank you for your understanding.
- My Water Advisor 2Learn more about a new offering for those residents who have received an update meter, a digital Master Meter. Click here for a short video about My Water Advisor 2.Head to https://mywateradvisor2.com/ and learn more about creating an account to monitor your water consumption with real time data, alerts, and analytics.Any questions? Please call 419.826.9515 and ask to speak to Jennifer Harkey, Finance Director.
- Inaugural Civic Engagement AcademyThe Village of Swanton is excited to announce the inaugural Civic Engagement Academy. Village Council and Village Officials strongly support this community initiative and program as a way for community members to learn more about Village operations. This will be a tool to provide accurate and transparent information in an interactive format. Applicants must be a minimum of 18 years of age and commitment to seven week lecture sessions on Thursday evenings from late August until early October 2021. Please click here for an informational video Please click here for application
- Memorial Park Playground SurveyThe Village of Swanton is excited to announce the opening of a survey to garner input from the community on playground options at Memorial Park. We hope the community reviews all the options and provides input on their Memorial Park! Village Council urges the community to provide their thoughts and welcomes discussion on other aspects of Memorial Park as well. Please view the informational video by clicking here Please click here to take the survey